tiistai 11. kesäkuuta 2013

Winter themed nails

For some weird reason, seeing the summer has just begun, I felt like getting my nails done with a much chillier theme. For my thumb I created a simple penguin and I just kinda went from there. A chilly winter night, a snowflake, christmas decoration and a snowman! 



The snowman was so much fun to do! Such small, simple and yet delicate swipes. The landscape was done by patting an almost dry white layer on top of a lightblue one. I then added a few spots of blue and painted the trees bu patting as well. 


My palette and the nailpolishes I used. The red one is by Devotion and it is called tango. I usually use a toothpick and the cover of a pringles can as my brush and palette. It gives ME more precision. Just a thing I like to do. 

Feel free to leave a comment and suggest what I should do next!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti